- This event has passed.
May 15, 2019 @ 7:00 pm
Join us for the Valleys best open mic night
• RCF PA, including two VMAX V45 Mains (dual 15” transducers and 4” voice coils), V218-S Subwoofer (dual 18” woofers), four NX-SMA 700 W active monitors.
• Midas Venice 24-channel console with four
• Full array of vocal and instrument mics, including Sennheiser, AKG, Heile, and Shure
• Two Yorkville AP4K power amplifiers with 2x 1800w
• ART XL231 Dual 31-Band EQ, Dual DBX 215s EQ, two Lexicon MX200 processors, DBX 1046 Quad Compressor/Limiter
• Sonor five piece drum kit
• Two 1965 Fender Super amps, 1964 Fender Vibroverb, 1970 Marshall Super Lead with 4/12 cabinet, 1969 Ampeg SVT bass amp 4/10 top plus 1/15” bottom cabinet, Roland KC-500 Keyboard amp, Mesa Boogey Dual Rectifier
• Chauvet Obey 70 Light Board with 14 reversible fades and an assignable joystick, up to twelve 32 channel fixtures – stores up to 6 sets of chases containing
• Fog and strobe controls as well as MIDI compatibility
• Multiple outlets on stage allow for easy cord control
The Lariat Sound Engineer
Robert Bangert has extensive live sound and stage work spanning over 30 years including live and studio engineering, live sound tech, lighting design and stage tech and recording engineer. Live concert production includes work with Kansas, Kenny Loggins, Jefferson Starship, Santana, Tom Jones, Barry Manilow, Blue Oyster Cult, Steppenwolf, Great White and Otis Taylor to name just a few.