Musicians repeatedly tells us we are their favorite venue to play. Bands can expect a warm and hospitable welcome and a lively crowd. Locals will tell you that The Lariat is THE place for live music in the Valley.
The Lariat Sound Engineer
Robert Bangert has extensive live sound and stage work spanning over 30 years including live and studio engineering, live sound tech, lighting design and stage tech and recording engineer. Live concert production includes work with Kansas, Kenny Loggins, Jefferson Starship, Santana, Tom Jones, Barry Manilow, Blue Oyster Cult, Steppenwolf, Great White and Otis Taylor to name just a few.
- Meyer Sound PA, including 6 LINA Line Arrays and 2 750-LFC Mid Bass Subs, 3 UMP-2 Fills. RCF V-218S in-stage Subwoofer powered by APA4K Yorkville Power Amp. 6 RCF NX-15 SMA stage monitors.
- Midas Pro 3 digital sound counsel with 48 input channels, 16 output channels, and 8 monitor mixes.
- Full array of vocal and instrument mics, including Telefunken, Helle, Sennheiser, Shure, AKG and Audio-Technica.
- Two Yorkville AP4K power amplifiers with 2x 1800w per channel
- ART XL231 Dual 31-Band EQ, Dual DBX 215s EQ, two Lexicon MX200 processors, DBX 1046 Quad Compressor/Limiter
- Sonor Special Edition five piece drum kit
- Guitar/Keyboard Amplifiers: ’65 Fender Super; ’64 1/2 Vibroverb; ’70’s Marshall Super Lead with 4/12 cabinet; Mesa Boogey Dual Rectifier; ’69 Ampeg SVT with 4/10 – 1/15 cabinet; Fender Super Bassman with 4/10; Roland KC-500.
- Chauvet Obey 70 Light Board with 14 reversible fades and an assignable joystick, up to twelve 32 channel fixtures – stores up to 6 sets of chases containing 240 scenes
- Fog and strobe controls as well as MIDI compatibility
- Multiple outlets on stage allow for easy cord control